Your new development consultancy team bring many decades of strata and community title management experience to the setup and consultancy service offered by Netstrata. As a team we are committed to service excellence on each new development that we consult on.
The most rewarding aspect of strata management is witnessing the journey from plan to completion.
At Netstrata, we transition projects from developers to new owners, streamlining to make the entire process easy and pain-free for all parties.
We foster ongoing relationships with clients to ensure they’re well supported into the future. It makes me proud to watch concepts come to life and to play a role in managing communities and buildings for years to come.
– Jeremy Stone
The team at Netstrata know how important it is to setup a scheme correctly from the start to ensure that it has the structure to be well managed into the future and offer a setup service for developers.
Our Consultancy Services
With a dedicated and highly experienced director assigned to your project, we work with you to provide comprehensive management solutions
1 – DEVELOPMENT CONCEPT & PLANNING
- Consulting on the possible titling structures for your project
- Providing levy estimates for the sales campaign
- Consulting on by-laws, strata management statement, considering development DA drawings from a strata point of view with your project team to ensure your project vision becomes reality upon completion
2 – SALES MARKETING & CONSTRUCTION
- Preparing draft budgets and estimated levies for prospective purchasers
- Service provider tendering such as building management services, cleaners etc. to ensure a realistic budget
- Preparing strata marketing materials for project marketing teams
- Attending project launch events
- Responding to any strata questions from potential purchasers
- Supplying advice on best use of common property, management statements and by-laws
3- REGISTRATION OF STRATA SCHEME & SETTLEMENT
- Arranging strata insurance quotes
- Arranging open days in conjunction with pre-settlement inspections
- Responding to strata related questions and queries on pre-settlement day
- Preparing Welcome Packs for solicitors to include in settlement packs
- Attending to strata-related questions and queries on pre-settlement day
- Issuing Section 184 certificates in preparation for settlements
- Chairing the inaugural general meeting with the original owner
- Arranging strata insurance covers
- Providing contractors with information and resources to ensure they’re ready to start as soon as the new owners move in
- Preparing the initial budget
- Arranging capital works fund report
- Managing the commencement of the building manager and cleaner onsite
4 – FIRST ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Preparing, managing and running the first annual general meeting of the Owners Corporation
- Arranging the signing of contractor agreements with the strata committee
- Ensuring the developer and builder are meeting the legislative requirements by providing the handover documentation including initial maintenance schedule
- Ensuring a smooth transition from developer to Owners Corporation
- Providing effective management in the years ahead with regular communication
Meet Your Team
Jeremy has worked for over 20 years in the property industry. Jeremy has been involved with the setup of projects ranging from small villa complexes to large community association estates, mixed use schemes, stratums, shopping centres and industrial estates. Jeremy has acted for Public and Private Companies as well as Banks, Receivers and Managers. Jeremy is a member of Strata Community Australia and the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA).
Holly has worked in the property industry for approximately 10 years, working specifically on the set up of new development projects for the last 7 years alongside some of Australia’s top developers, specialising in mixed-use complex schemes. Holly is heavily involved in the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA), where she sits on the Young Leaders Committee. She has been a UDIA developer’s study tour delegate to Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Dubai, The Netherlands and Germany.
As Licensee in charge of the Wollongong office, Ryan is an experienced Manager with 10 years of specialised management of large Strata Schemes, Building Management Committees, Community Associations and Company Title Management. Additionally, Ryan is involved with the setup and consultation of new projects, predominately in the Wollongong and Illawarra region. Ryan is a passionate, proactive and a dedicated professional providing a highly professional, personalised service to all his clients.
Vicky joined Netstrata in 2015. Dealing predominantly with developers, builders, solicitors, and sales agents, she establishes strong strata management foundations by advising on budgets, insurance, council negotiations, and ongoing scheme maintenance, taking pride in facilitating the smooth transition from developer to new owners. Vicky is a member of Strata Community Australia and holds a Certificate IV in Business Administration, and is Licensed under the Property, Stock & Business Agents Act.
Stephen commenced his career at Netstrata in 1996 and has been the licensee-in-charge since 2001. Having more than 20 years’ experience in the property and strata management industry, Stephen is a licensed strata managing agent, real estate agent and registered property valuer. He has regularly lectured at TAFE NSW and for the Institute of Strata Community Australia on Strata and Community Title Management. Stephen also sits on a number of industry working groups which keeps him close to the client.
Joceline joined Netstrata in early 2020, bringing knowledge and experience with her to deliver high-level customer service to her clients. Joceline’s focus is supporting the transition of new developments smoothly from the developer to the new owners. Additionally, Joceline manages the takeover of existing scheme opportunities. Joceline holds a Diploma in Business Administration and has achieved a Certification of Registration as an Assistant Agent in Strata Management since joining Netstrata.
Tiffany joined Netstrata in 2017 bringing over 14 years of Real Estate and marketing experience across both NSW and QLD. Tiffany has a passion for service and enjoys building the foundations of a strong relationship with all her clients. Tiffany’s focus is on digital marketing and event organisation and holds a Certificate IV in Business Administration as well as a Certification of Registration as an Assistant Agent in Strata Management.
Brad Wood has been a member of the Real Estate industry for more than 15 years. He completed a Diploma of Business (Property) in 2003 before working as a Property Manager in the Sutherland Shire. In 2008, Brad progressed into Strata Management looking for new challenges and opportunities to use his high-level communication and management skills that fulfil his customer’s many needs. Brad is a senior licensed strata agent and currently manages our 30 fully licensed strata managers.